- Get outside.
- Hug a tree (or two, or three).
- Never waste a drop of sunlight.
- Appreciate the clouds: there are pictures in them.
- Stars, what stars? Sky-gaze at night.
- When rain and sun collide, look up.
- Dress for the weather—it opens doors.
- If your children (or someone else’s) act like little animals, remember that they are.
- Take a walk. Small steps are better than no steps.
- Live for today, plant seeds for tomorrow. Literally.
Wishing you and yours the best for 2013—
Youth Program Coordinator